Halloween is around the end of summer and the beginning of autumn in the United Kingdom and is a time when people can relax and go out and enjoy a fun evening. Halloween is all about getting dressed up in scary costumes and going to parties or trick or treating. Popular costumes include witches, ghosts, vampires, skeletons, the devil and black cats
Popular Halloween Costumes
- 🧙Witch- long black robe, tall black pointed hat, false nose and fingernails and a broom.
- 👻 Ghost – An old white sheet with holes cut out for eyes
- 🧛 Vampire – false vampire teeth, fake blood
- 💀 Skeleton – Use your imagination!
- 🐈 Black cat – Black tights, a black top and some cat ears – with your face painted like a cat.
- 👹 Devil – Dress in red with a devil mask and horns.
- 🍿 Celebrity – From Elton John to David Cameron, the top celebrities are often impersonated by people celebrating Halloween.
- 🧛🏽♂️ Zombie – Dress in old ripped up clothes. Use makeup to paint your face a sickly-looking shade of white, grey, purple, or green. Make the hollows of your face darker colors, mess up your hair. Apply fake blood to your face, head, and body to create the look of wounds.