🎃 How to carve a pumpkin for Halloween
- Select a large pumpkin to make your lantern.
- Using a sharp serrated knife cut off the top of the pumpkin.
- Scoop out the seeds and fibres with a large spoon. Then remove some of the flesh.
- Draw a simple outline of a face on the pumpkin with a marking pen.
- Cut out the eyes, nose and mouth with a small sharp serrated knife. Be careful not to cut yourself!
- Place a tea light inside the pumpkin, light it and replace the crown.
🎃 What can you do with the Pumpkin flesh and seeds?
The flesh can be used to make pumpkin soup or pumpkin pie. The pumpkin seeds can be washed, and spread on a baking tray and baked in a hot oven till golden brown ( about 10 Minutes) for a yummy snack